Thanks for all your support and involvement last season. It was a fantastic to see so many of the junior Harriers enjoying the competitions.
- Sunday 14th Oct. Bicester – Bicester Sports Centre
- Sunday 18th Nov. Kidlington Sports Centre
- Sunday 13th Jan. Witney – Windrush Leisure Centre
- Sunday 10th Feb. Wantage Leisure Centre
- Sunday 10th Mar. Wheatley – Park Sports Centre
The events can be noisy with limited viewing. Please feel free to lift share with other parents or alternatively drop the juniors off with their friends and collect at the end. The coaches are comfortable supervising the team during the competition.
More details here: http://whitehorseharriers.uk/
It will be at the Bicester Leisure Centre, Queens Avenue, Bicester, OX26 2NR. Kick off is around 1.15pm, and it’s recommend you arrive a little early for parking, etc.
Sportshall is fun for the juniors, but it can be noisy for the parents and spectators. We’d recommend either bringing your swimmers and taking advantage of the pool, of dropping them off and doing a bit of shopping.
The list of events & running order can be found here
As it’s been popular, we’ll be doing regular Sportshall training on alternate weeks, starting as usual at 7.00pm at the Leisure Centre, but finishing half an hour later at 8.30pm. Tom will continue doing his endurance training session in parallel for those juniors who prefer cross-country.
- Simon Leech. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pippa Mack. email@example.com
- Lisa Parker-Smith.
- Paul Wileman.