The Cross Country season runs from November to March each year and the club competes in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League (OCCL) as well as the Southern Championships and National Championships.
As always the club enters and pays to to compete in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League for the 1st Sunday of the month from Nov – March. This is very much a team event, and we encourage as many Harriers to come and join in.
You can simply do one round or as many as you like. Free to all Harriers. Please contact Simon Leech, if you are interested in giving it a go! firstname.lastname@example.org
It is expected that Cross-Country fixtures will be returning this season.
- Sun 7th Nov. OCCL – Oxfordshire Cross Country League, Bicester Heritage, OX26 5HA
- TBC. BB&O Berks Bucks & Oxon Championships, Prospect Park, Reading.
- Sun 5th Dec. OCCL, Cirencester – being hosted by White Horse Harriers
- TBC. Southern Masters and Inter-Counties XC Championships, Horspath
- Sun 7th Jan. OCCL & Oxfordshire XC Championships, Horspath, Oxford.
- TBC. Southern XC Championships, Parliament Hill, London
- Sun 6th Feb. OCCL, Bo Peep Farm
- TBC. English National XC Championships.
- Sun 6th Mar. OCCL, Henley
OCCL Races include:
- TBC. Under 9 Girls & Boys – approx 1200m
- TBC. U11 Girls & Boys – approx 1500m
- TBC. U13 Girls & Boys – approx 3km
- TBC. U15 Girls & Boys- approx 4.5km
- TBC. U17 Girls & Boys – approx 6km
- 11.20am. Men – approx 8km
- 12.00. Women – approx 8km