The Cross Country season runs from November to March each year and the club competes in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League (OCCL) as well as the Southern Championships and National Championships.
As always the club enters and pays to to compete in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League for the 1st Sunday of the month from Nov – March. This is very much a team event, and we encourage as many Harriers to come and join in.
You can simply do one round or as many as you like. Free to all Harriers. Please contact Simon Leech, if you are interested in giving it a go! firstname.lastname@example.org
It is expected that Cross-Country fixtures will be returning this season.
- Sun 5th Nov. OCCL – Oxfordshire Cross Country League, Cornbury Estate
- Sun 19th November. BB&O Berks Bucks & Oxon Championships, Newbury Showground.
- Sun 3rd Dec. OCCL, Cirencester Park- being hosted by White Horse Harriers
- Saturday 9th Dec. Southern Masters and Inter-Counties XC Championships, Horspath
- Sun 7th Jan. OCCL & Oxfordshire XC Championships, Shotover Park, Oxford.
- Saturday 27th Jan. Southern XC Championships, Beckenham Place Park.
- Sun 4th Feb. OCCL, Cotswold Farm Park
- Saturday 24th Feb. English National XC Championships. Weston Park, Telford
- Sun 3rd Mar. OCCL, Henley Showground
OCCL Races include:
- TBC. Under 9 Girls & Boys – approx 1200m
- TBC. U11 Girls & Boys – approx 1500m
- TBC. U13 Girls & Boys – approx 3km
- TBC. U15 Girls & Boys- approx 4.5km
- TBC. U17 Girls & Boys – approx 6km
- 11.20am. Men – approx 8km
- 12.00. Women – approx 8km