The Cross Country season runs from November to March each year and the club competes in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League (OCCL) as well as the Southern Championships and National Championships.
As always the club enters and pays to to compete in the Oxfordshire Cross Country League for the 1st Sunday of the month from Nov – March. This is very much a team event, and we encourage as many Harriers to come and join in.
You can simply do one round or as many as you like. Free to all Harriers. Please contact Simon Leech, if you are interested in giving it a go! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun 4th Nov. OCCL – Oxfordshire Cross Country League, Newbury Showground
- Sun 18th Nov. BB&O Berks Bucks & Oxon Championships, Newbury Showground
- Sun 2nd Dec. OCCL, Cirencester – being hosted by White Horse Harriers
- Sat 8th Dec. Southern Masters and Inter-Counties XC Championships, Horspath
- Sun 6th Jan. OCCL & Oxfordshire XC Championships, Horspath
- Sat 26th Jan. Southern XC Championships, Parliament Hill, London
- Sun 3rd Feb. OCCL, Adderbury
- Sat 23rd Feb. English National XC Championships, Leeds.
- Sun 3rd Mar. OCCL, Henley
OCCL Races include:
- 9.55am. Under 9 Girls & Boys – approx 1200m
- 10.00am. U11 Girls – approx 1500m
- 10.10am. U11 Boys – approx 1500m
- 10.20am. U13 Girls – approx 2500m
- 10.30am. U13 Boys – approx 2500m
- 10.45am. U15/U17 Girls – approx 3500m
- 11.00am. U15/17 Boys – approx 4800m
- 11.20am. Men – approx 8500m
- 12.00. Women – approx 6500m
Club XC League
White Horse Harriers 2017/18 XC League results