Welcome to the Multi-Terrain Club Championship. The objective is to promote trails and multi-terrain by finding the best races within reach and encouraging other Harriers there to ensure it’s fun as well as competitive.
The 2020 Championship will be contested over 10 races. Each race has been chosen for its terrain, distance and individuality. Some of these races are very popular and sell out quick. Remember, you’ve to be in it to win it!!
8th February. Maverick Dark Oxfordshire (10km) Henley-On-Thames
23rd February. The Terminator (12 miles) Pewsey
29th March. Treehouse (10km) Cholsey
5th April. Combe Gibbet to Overton (16 mile) Combe Gibbet
3rd May. Stroud Trail 1/4 Marathon (7 mile) Stroud
6th June. Otmoor Challenge (13.1 mile) Otmoor
26th July. Long 1/2 Marathon (26km) Bath
15th August. Compton 20 (20 mile) Compton
26th September. Ridgeway Run (10 mile) Ashbury
21st November. Wendover Trail 10 (10km) Wendover
Everyone who completes 4 races is entered into the Club Multi Terrain competition.
If you have any questions on the club Multi-Terrain Championship, please contact Terry Coakley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition is open to all registered senior members of White Horse Harriers.
- The competition is based on the 10 fixtures above.
- The competitor with the highest points score at the completion of the series will be the winner. (Male and Female Awards)
- In the event of a tie, the position between the competitors in Ridgeway Run will decide the overall position.
- If a race included in the club series is cancelled, the Championship Coordinator may choose to find a suitable replacement race if practical.
We are competing for the following titles & trophies:
- Champion Man
- Champion Woman