Oxfordshire have an Indoor Sportshall League that aims to keep the juniors focused and competitive while having fun through the winter.
The indoor league has five fixtures across Oxfordshire Leisure Centres, providing competition for the Under 11’s through to the Under 15s. Events range from two lap sprints, throwing and speed bounce.
For the 2017/18 season we’ll be including regular Sportshall coachingin our Autumn training
We will be encouraging all the juniors to take part in the 2017/18 season. If you have any queries regarding Sportshall Athletics please talk to the coaches or contact:
- Paul Wileman. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Parker-Smith. email@example.com
- Simon Leech. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Match 1 – Sunday 15th Oct ’17. Bicester – Bicester Sports Centre
- Match 2 – Sunday 19th Nov ’17. Kidlington Sports Centre
- Match 3 – Sunday 14th Jan ’18. Witney – Windrush Leisure Centre
- Match 4 – Sunday 11th Feb ’18. Wantage Leisure Centre
- Match 5 – Sunday 11th Mar ’17. Wheatley – Park Sports Centre
Please plan to arrive by 1.15pm and it finishes around 4.00pm.
The events can be noisy with limited viewing. Please feel free to lift share with other parents or alternatively drop the juniors off with their friends and collect at the end. The coaches are comfortable supervising the team during the competition.