- I am an amateur according to the UKA definition.
- I will abide by the UKA rules for competition.
- I will abide by the rules of the club and its policies (scroll down to see the text under the online form).
- I agree to participate at my own risk, and will not hold White Horse Harriers Athletics Club or its Committee Members or Volunteers to account for any injuries or damages caused whilst participating in Club activities.
- I will abide by the general safety notices here and the appropriate codes of practice here.
I understand that the information supplied to White Horse Harriers via membermojo will be used for the purposes as described in the data usage statement here.
I agree to pay the appropriate membership fee.
Membership Grade & Annual Fees for 2021-22 (Age as at 31 October 2021):
- Senior Member: £ 42.00
- Student & Under 19 (minimum age 8): £ 26.00
- Associate (non-running or second claim member): £ 10.00
- Family: £ 84.00 (option of 4 quarterly payments of £21.00 on standing order)
Additional Joining Fee: £ 15.00 (New members only. Per person. Includes club vest)
Athletics Scholarship available: Any type membership is welcome to apply for club supported membership & coaching.
Please contact your bank to arrange a transfer of the membership fees. The club’s bank account details will be sent to you once you have completed the membership form via “membermojo” (below).
Membership information is handled by “membermojo”. Please click on the link below to join (or renew) your membership.
Don’t forget: Please pay the membership fees once you have received the bank information.
For family memberships please complete the membermojo form once for each person. Once you have done that and paid let the membership secretary know by e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org) that you have completed a family membership – indicating who those members are.