Sunday 18th July 2021, 9am
- results in this spreadsheet are ordered by GUN TIME
- there were three pens starting a few minutes apart, so final overall winning positions were determined by chip time (i.e. time on course)
The Uffington White Horse Gallop is a self-supported, circular trail running race starting and finishing on the Ridgeway taking in the sights of National Trust sites of Ashdown House and the original White Horse Hill on an “undulating” route.
The event is held under UK Athletics rules and has been granted a permit by the Trail Running Association (permit number 3969).
Our RiderHQ event page will always be the most up-to-date source of information.
Sparsholt Firs, The Ridgeway, Wantage OX12 9XB – see in Google Maps
18th July 2021 starting at 9am. Parking gates close at 8:40am.
Approximately a half marathon with 1200 ft of ascent.
Route GPX file for GPS devices
To give the maximum amount of adaptability to whatever COVID-19 related restrictions may be place at the time of the event, the following items will be in place:
- NO SPECTATORS
- NO BAG DROP (parking is near the start)
- We reserve the option to perform waved starts with top 3 finisher prizes being handed out according to chip times after the event
- We reserve the option to divert the route to avoid passing into National Trust land (this could see course lengthen to 15 miles and bypass the White Horse Hill)
The most up-to-date information on our COVID modifications will always be on our RiderHQ page.
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age on the day of the event
We ask that entrants feel that they could achieve a road race half marathon time of less than 2.5 hrs (11.5 min/mile).
There is no cut off time for the race; we expect the longest running times to be around 3 hrs (accounting for the increase in time from road due to trail conditions)
Minimum Kit List
There is a minimum kit list that competitors must carry on the day. See our RiderHQ event page for the most up-to-date kit list.
Enter the race and manage your entry at our RiderHQ event page.