Thanks to the organizers, parents and juniors who turned out for another excellent OJL at Banbury
The Oxfordshire Junior League continues to provide a friendly entry athletics competition for our juniors. The full results are below, but there were loads of performances worth highlighting:
- The QuadKids gives the Under 11’s a 75m sprint, 600m endurance, vortex throw and long jump. It was great to have Gethin for the first time. Sophie, Alice and Elle improved their 75m & LJ, Jamie beat his LJ and Leila improved her 600m and Vortex.
- It was fantastic to see Iestyn returning from injury and running well in the U15 1500m and Anna ran a convincing U17 1500m.
- James got PB’s in the U13 100m and 800m
- Our sprinters are growing in strength and confidence. Kathy ran 100m & 200m in her first competition. Emily, Isabelle, Loulou and Grace all improved their OJL times individually and as a strong relay team.
- Mia got a 100m PB of 13.9sec
- With Josh, James, Loulou, Emily, Isabelle, Grace and Emily competing in the jumps and throws, our field athletics are growing stronger each meeting.