We are moving training for both seniors and the younger juniors group to King Alfred’s West Site from this week, Thurs 17th Jan.
We’re excited to announce that KA’s New Sportshall is now completed and our juniors will be training inside every week from 7.00pm – 8.00pm, until the evenings are light enough to move outside.
This is to be the first part of the planned partnership with King Alfred’s Academy that will improve our athletics facilities for all Harriers. The immediate benefits will be better facilities, inside training through the dark winter nights and 7.00pm – 8.00pm slot aligned with the other groups.
To minimise disruption the seniors will also meet & set-off from West Site, so parents who run will be able to drop off & pick up.
Please note the older group of teenagers coached by Tom King will continue to meet at the Leisure Centre until Spring.
- Parking only at the front of the school.
- No parents in hall, there is a viewing window and seating area.
- Only non-markable training shoes to be worn in hall.
- No food or drinks to be consumed in hall, except water.
- All coats and bags to be left in changing rooms and not in the hall.
- Parents please drop off & collect their juniors from the Sports Hall.