Congratulations to everybody involved in making the White Horse Half a fantastic race!
Thanks to all the runners that came from far & wide to compete in today’s race. The weather was kind, and pretty much perfect for running. Happily, everybody managed to avoid the current scurge of pot-holes, and we saw some great runs.
Some great performances from all the Harriers running:
- Simon Harris came in 6th overall
- Rachel Bennett finished 9th lady and 1st V45
- The Harriers Men’s team (Simon Harris, Chris Norris, Mark Lane & Ian Lambourn) came 2nd.
- 20 Chris Norris
- 27 Mark Lane
- 28 Ian Lambourn
- 48 Rob Lagden set a new PB of 1.29.59!
- 65 Jonathan Gibbard set a new PB
- 106 Ros Burgess
- 115 Dominic Worsley
- 126 Sam Bell took 20 min off his PB!
- 145 Pippa Mack set a new PB
- 173 Jack O’Sullivan
- 176 Olga Meadows
- 187 Rachel Bedford
- 203 Alex de Hotot set a new PB
- 207 Rory Gilmour
- 212 Kerry Wilkinson set a new PB
- 221 Neil McColl set a new PB
- 236 Suzie Sheehy
- 250 Magdalena Pinney set a PB
- 293 Laura Ball
- 328 Lucie Bouard
- 330 Sharon Bedford
- 344 Jan McCabe
Thanks to all the marshals and helpers who made the day possible. It’s fantastic to see the runners comments about the support and warm reception they get from all involved at the race.
Thanks to our coaches, Jon, Chris, Jason. Terry & Clare, who’ve helped Harriers build their strength and speed over recent months. It’s great to see the results of all your (and their) work 🙂
Half Marathon team
A huge thanks to John Bales, Lucia, Bob, Kevin, Gareth and Lee & Jasmine on the Half Marathon team who did an amazing job putting on another successful race.
Some more pictures from the race can be found in the gallery
Details of the race and results can be found here.