The 2023 Season Finale
A fantastic course and a fun way to complete the season!
Huge congratulations to:
- The women’s team who came 2nd over the season as well as winning the Oxfordshire XC Championships.
- The men’s team who finished well in 6th place in the 1st Division.
- Becky Hodgson – Champion for the OCCL XC season
- Anna Kelly – For an impressive season. 2nd in the Oxfordshire XC Championships, 51st in the English Nationals and 34th representing Oxfordshire in the InterCounties
- Matthew Jacobs and Burt Staunton Lamb – 1st and 2nd U20 males for the Oxfordshire League, as well as representing Oxfordshire in the InterCounties
- Josh Sudbury was selected to represent the county and was 2nd U13 Oxfordshire boy at the Nationals XC.
A huge thanks to everybody who turned out over the season to run. It’s very much a team competition, and everybody’s run makes a contribution to the team’s strength.
Particular thanks to Kerry Wilkinson, Paula Daly, Pippa Mack, Helen Smyth, Alex Briscoe, Ed Sneddon, Josh Stinson, Andrew Denham, Paul Greaves, Paul Ray, Michael Scott, Martin Smith and Simon Leech who ran and scored for the Harriers 4 or more times over the season.