A successful start to the summer athletics. A great turnout meant that we had a Harrier scoring points in almost every event of the evening.
The men’s team came 4th and the women’s team 5th. A respectable result including beating a few clubs who are based at athletics tracks. Results here
We even got a few club records!
- F35 100 metres – Ruth Fisher 14.7″
- F60/F65 100 metres – Sheila Bailey 19.8″
- F35 400 metres – Ruth Fisher 66.6″
- F60/F65 400 metres – Sheila Bailey 96.4″
- F35 1500 metres – Ruth Fisher 5’21.1″
- F35 100 metres Relay – Jacqueline Hall/Sheila Bailey/Pippa Mack/Ruth Fisher 65.9″