- Your run must be on public land, footpaths etc. No private land.
- We recommend starting and finishing at a landmark – not your home.
How to send your run:
- Use Strava, Garmin or MapMyRun to record a good running route
- Take 1–3 scenic photos to inspire others (optional)
- Think of a name for your route
- Provide a 20–30 word description as to why you like this route
- Describe key highlights (e.g. view, pub, cafe, field of llamas, red barn etc)
- You don’t need to write route instructions, as we have your map (file)
- Export your route as a GPX file
Send the GPX file, the title, your description and your photos to: <blah>