Oxfordshire Junior Track & Field
We’re entering a Harriers junior team into the Oxfordshire Junior Track and Field League this 2017 summer season.
There are three fixtures planned this summer. Please pop the dates in your diary 🙂
|Match 1||Sunday 9th April 2017||Horspath Road Stadium, Oxford|
|Match 2||Sunday 9th July 2017||Horspath Road Stadium, Oxford|
|Match 3||Sunday 13th August 2017||North Oxfordshire Academy School, Drayton Road, Banbury|
Each competition will have a range of events for the competitors.
- For Under 9 & Under 11’s they have the ‘Quad Kids’ (inc 75m, 600m, Long Jump & Vortex)
- For U13’s, U15’s & U17, there are a range of events to choose from inc 100m, 200m, 800m, 1500m, Relay, Hurdles, High Jump, Long Jump, Discus, Javelin & Shot Putt to choose from.
We will need parent/helpers at each of the fixtures to help out the organizers with things like Long Jump, etc. Please can you let us know if you’re able to help out, as it’ll make your afternoon as a spectator much more interesting.
More details of the events, timings, etc can be found at the OJL website.
Please contact email@example.com to register for the team, ask any questions and volunteers to help on the day.
The competitive juniors will attend nominated ‘Open Meeting’ with coach, Tom King.
Men & Women vets (over 35) have the opportunity to compete in the local Veterans Athletics League. This is a series of four fixtures on Monday evenings and has events for over-50s as well as over-35s. The dates for the 2017 series are:
- Match 1 – Monday May 1st, Horspath, Oxford
- Match 2 – Monday May 15th, Horspath, Oxford
- Match 3 – Monday June 5th, Bracknell
- Match 4 – Monday July 3rd, Tilsley Park