Welcome to the 2017 Multi Terrain Club Championship. Each year we select a number of local road races for the club championship. The objective is to promote multi terrain by getting more people trying local races, enjoying them and getting as many of the club to them as possible. We have therefore selected a mixture of runs, feedback on selection of races is welcome.
The events chosen for this years Championship are as follows;
- Sunday 26th February The Terminator
- Saturday 8th April Compton Downland Challenge
- Saturday 13th May Chieveley Chase
- Sunday 6th May Marlborough Downs Challenge
- Sunday 4th June Chiltern Chase (10km)
- Sunday 18th June Ridgeway relay – based on leg placing performance
- Sunday 25th June Inkpen Gibbet Challenge
- Sunday 9th July Adderbury Three Spires Challenge
- Sunday 10th TBC September Finstock 10K
- Sunday 17th December Hooky Christmas Canter
Everyone who completes 5 races is entered into the Club Multi Terrain competition.
If you have any questions on the club Multi Terrain Secretary, please contact Jonathan Gibbard, the Road Race Secretary.
The points awarded to competitors will be based upon their best performance at the end of the club championship season – 30th November 2016.
The rules determining the outcome in the event of a tie between competitors are as follows:
1) In the event of a tie between two or more Harriers, the winner will be determined by the points totals earned in direct competition between the athletes concerned.
2) If a race included in the club road race championships is cancelled, the road race secretary may choose to find a suitable replacement race if practical.
We are competing for:
- Champion Men
- Champion Women
- Veteran Men
- Veteran Women
Multi Terrian Championship results